Global Disposable Gloves Market by Geography
The Global Disposable Gloves market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounts for the largest share of the Global Disposable Gloves market. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing in the forecasted period.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region among others. The surge is expected to be driven by the presence of large glove manufacturing players in the region and developing economies. In the rubber gloves segment, Malaysia holds the major chunk of the market with 51% of the global share.
Opportunities in the North American market are driven by the awareness among people regarding infectious viruses, and diverse precautionary measures adopted by national governments. In 2020, the United States ranked as the top net importer with US$455 million worth of rubber surgical gloves.
As per the World Integrated Trade Solutions (WITS) data, Europe imported nearly 142 million KGs of gloves in 2019. As per EU stats, general government spending in the EU on health amounted to US$1,069 billion, 8% of Europe’s GDP in 2020.
Latin America Middle East and Africa markets are expected to grow gradually and consolidate in the near future.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Competition Scenario In Global Disposable Gloves Market
The Global Disposable Gloves market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their own niche in disposable gloves, delivering to healthcare and non-medical industries. Most of the country-niche players are dealing in the manufacturing of gloves as a single segment.
Large global players control about 40% of the market, while regional players hold the second largest share. Some of the major players in the market include Ansell Ltd, Hartalega, Top Glove Bhd, Rubberex, Kossan Rubber Industries, Cardinal Health Inc, Sempermed, Sri Trang Gloves, Care Plus, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Synthomer Plc, Comfort Rubber Gloves Industries, and others.
The leading global disposable gloves specialist companies such as Ansell, Hartlega, Top Gloves, and Rubberex are highly focused on providing a full segment of gloves for multiple solutions and for multiple end users.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Disposable Gloves Market Across The Globe?
The Global Disposable Gloves market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~15 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Disposable Gloves market is driven by increased investment in improving the public healthcare system. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Disposable Gloves market is changing rapidly. For instance, In March 2022, American Nitrile, LLC, announced a strategic partnership with Orion Infrastructure Capital (OIC) to construct its manufacturing facility in Grove City. Under this agreement, OIC will provide US$105 million to support the completion of 12 production lines with an aggregate capacity of 3.6 billion nitrile gloves per year.
In March 2021, Hartalega Holdings Bhd announced its plans to invest US$1.7 billion to build 16 new manufacturing plants over the next 20 years. Hartalega currently operates with 12 manufacturing units and aims at increasing the annual production of gloves by 95 billion by 2027.
In the FY21 annual report, Ansell Ltd. mentioned a US$80 million investment over the next three years in a new Greenfield manufacturing site in Tamil Nadu, India, with a focus on surgical and life science gloves for the Indian domestic market and export.
The Global Disposable Gloves Market witnessed accelerated growth during the 2019-2021 period, primarily driven the by Covid19 virus, growing awareness among people about infectious diseases, and public health initiatives. Although the growth rate is expected to come down in the forecasted period, the use of disposable gloves is anticipated to remain strong as multiple industries are adopting precautionary measures.
Though the market is highly competitive with ~200 participants, few global players control the dominant share and regional players also hold a significant share.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Disposable Gloves Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Disposable Gloves Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Disposable Gloves Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Disposable Gloves Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- Covid 19 Impact on the Overall Global Disposable Gloves Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Disposable Gloves Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Disposable Gloves Market
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Global Disposable Gloves
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Regions
- Major Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- Ansell Ltd
- Top Glove Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries
- Cardinal Health Inc
- Sri Trang Gloves
- Care Plus
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Synthomer Plc
- Comfort Rubber Gloves Industries
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Cullinan Gloves
- Sara Health Care Pvt Ltd.
- Amkay Products Pvt Ltd.
- Medlis Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Anhui Tianyuan Latex Technology Co.
- Dentopia Sdn Bhd.
- American Nitriles
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Disposable gloves manufacturer companies
- Disposable gloves distributors
- Disposable gloves material supplier companies
- Potential investors in disposable gloves companies
- Disposable gloves association
- Utilities sector organizations
- Healthcare sector companies
- PPE manufacturing companies
- Research & development institutes
- PE and VC Firms in Healthcare
- Consulting companies in the health and hygiene sector
- Disposable gloves component providers
- Nitrile and latex gloves manufacturers
- Government and research organizations
- Investment banks & funds
- Investors and financial community professionals
- Healthcare Regulatory Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2019-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2030F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –