Global Automotive Head-Up Display Market By Sales Channel
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display market is segmented by Sales Channel into Original Equipment Manufacturers and Aftermarket.
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) accounted for the larger share of the market in 2022.
The OEM sales channel is expected to retain its dominance over the aftermarket owing to the increased adoption of HUD solutions by luxury to mid-segment automotive manufacturers.
More and more OEMs are adopting automotive HUDs as they help make enhanced safety features a saleable proposition to consumers. HUD outputs notably reduce distraction and help the driver to better concentrate on the road.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Head-Up Display Market By Geography
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
In 2022, North America accounted for the largest share of the market.
The dominance of the North American region in the market is led by the USA market’s growth in the automotive industry. The adoption of safety features is fast becoming a regular practice in the United States market, both in passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
High percentage of accidents caused by driver distraction in USA is a major concern, resulting in sales growth for automotive HUDs, especially in commercial vehicles like pick-up trucks. The growing trend of connected vehicles in developed countries is also resulting in growth for the market in the North American and Europe region.
Competition Scenario In Global Automotive Head-Up Display Market
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) market has ~100 players, including globally diversified players, regional players, and country-niche players having expertise in addressing the exact needs for country-specific vehicle types and traffic conditions.
Large global players constitute ~20% of the market in terms of the number of competitors, while regional players hold the largest share. Some of the major players in the market include Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Nippon Seiki Co., LTD., Panasonic, Pioneer Corporation, Yazaki Corporation, Garmin, LG Display, etc.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Automotive Head-Up Display Market Across The Globe?
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~4 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display market is driven by growing demand for connected vehicles and increased adoption of advanced safety features, the growing demand for luxury vehicles across the globe, the surge in focus on improving the in-vehicle experience, and the availability of cutting-edge technologies helping produce head-up displays at low cost. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Automotive Head-Up Display market is changing rapidly. For instance, In February 2022, Continental announced its head-up display for trams. According to Continental, the HUD will help better intra-urban traffic by ensuring that drivers are able to focus their full attention on what is happening on the road.
In January 2022, Panasonic introduced its Augmented Reality HUD 2.0 at CES 2022, one of the most influential tech events in the world. The HUD comes with a patented eye-tracking technology that significantly improves the augmented reality experience of the vehicle. The technology, as claimed by Panasonic, helps optimize the AR imagery for clarity and accuracy.
The Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) market is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Multiple factors will drive growth in this segment, including a steady rise in the adoption of connected vehicles that come with advanced safety features, the growing demand for luxury vehicles across the globe – especially in the emerging auto markets, the surge in focus on improving the in-vehicle experience, and the availability of cutting-edge technologies helping vehicle manufacturers to reduce head-up display manufacturing cost.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Automotive
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Yazaki Corporation
- LG Display
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- EyeLighhts SAS
- CY Vision
- Raythink Technology Co., Ltd.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Automotive Head-Up Display (HUD) and Component Manufacturers
- Components Suppliers for Automotive HUD Systems
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Mobility-tech startups
- Potential Entrants into Automotive Electronics
- PE and VC Firms focused on Automotive Electronics Segment
- Communications and IT Hardware Companies targeting Automotive Industry
- Manufacturers of Automotive infotainment systems
- Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Distributors, Suppliers, and Channel Partners of Automotive Electronics
- Mobility-Tech/ Travel/ Transport Industry Investors/ VC Funds
- Government Ministries and Departments of Transportation Industry
- Vehicle Safety Authorities/ Research Organizations
- Emerging and Startup Companies in Automotive infotainment systems
- Automotive Market research and consulting firms
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to automotive infotainment
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive infotainment systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –