Global Adult Incontinence Product Market By Geography
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest market share within the global adult incontinence products market in 2021, owing to the rising geriatric population, and surging government initiatives and programs towards the medical sector.
The rising geriatric population and surging diabetes and urinary diseases in the region, are likely to fuel the demand in the adult incontinence products market.
Presence of leading companies operating in adult incontinence products, like Kimberly-Clark, Medline Industries, First Quality Enterprises, and others, will catalyze the expansion of this market.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Competition Scenario In Global Adult Incontinence Product Market
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market has ~500 players, including globally diversified players, regional players, and country-niche players having expertise in addressing specific needs prevalent in the land, irrigation, and livestock requirements of a specific region.
Large global players constitute ~5% of the market in terms of the number of competitors, while regional players hold the largest share. Some of the major players in the market include Xylem Inc., Grundfos, Franklin Electric, Flowserve, WILO, Falcon Pumps Pvt. Ltd., Walrus Pumps Co. Ltd., Kirloskar Group, Haicheng Suprasuny Pump, Lindsay Corporation.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Adult Incontinence Product Market Across The Globe?
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~15 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Adult Incontinence Product market is driven by the growing diseases like diabetes, urinary, surgery, prostate. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Adult Incontinence Product market is changing rapidly. For instance, In February 2021, NorthShore Care Supply announced its expansion into Canada. Expansion is likely to increase the domestic production and distribution channel.
In December 2020, Seniority and Nobel Hygiene join hands to launch a new range of adult diapers, Friends Premium Pants.
In July 2017, Hartmann Group announced the acquisition of Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) Lindor, an adult incontinence product brand in Spain and Portugal.
The global adult incontinence products market witnessed significant growth during the period 2017-2021, owing to the growing geriatric populations worldwide. The growth rate is expected to remain significant during the forecast period.
Though the market is fairly competitive with ~100 participants, the majority of country-niche players dominate the market share by type, and global players hold a significant market share.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Adult Incontinence Products Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Adult Incontinence Products Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Type / End-Users Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Adult Incontinence Products Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Region
- Major Continent-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Continent
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
- Medline Industries
- Ontex BV
- Unicharm Corporation
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
- NorthShore Care Supply
- DSG International
- Attends Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Drylock Technologies
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Fujian Hanhe Sanitary Products Co., Ltd.
- Vivia International Private Limited
- Quanzhou Jiayue Sanitary Articles Co., Ltd
- Quanzhou Xili Hygiene Materials Co., Ltd
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Adult Incontinence Products Manufacturing Companies
- Adult Incontinence Products Sales Channels
- Adult Incontinence Products Material Suppliers
- Potential Investors in Adult Incontinence Products Companies
- Adult Diapers Manufacturers
- Adult Diapers Suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers for Incontinence Products
- Consulting Companies in the Personal Healthcare Market
- Government And Research Organizations Working in the Personal Healthcare Industries
- Investment Banks Targeting the Personal Healthcare Industry
- Government Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –